Upon completion of project design, the fourth step in application process is to submit a Project Loan Application, along with hard copies of plans and specifications.
You will be asked the following questions:
You will then be required to upload the following:
1. Authorizing Resolution (LP-2B)
2. Statement of Assurances (LP-3) If the applicant is a local government unit, an executed Professional Services Affidavit for each person or firm whose professional services have been procured by the local government unit for the project for which cost reimbursement will be sought is required.7
3. Assurance of compliance (LP-4) with the civil rights requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (P.L. 88-352) and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (N.J.S.A. 10:5-1 et seq.)
4. Building Costs (LP-5A/LP-5C): Form LP-5A is to used to calculate total project costs for new projects. These includes the following cost categories:
Applicants will be require to delineate what portion of the total project costs are allowable under I-Bank funding and what is not allowable.
5. Contracts (LP-6A): You will be required to provide the name, contract description, allowable cost and total cost for your project contractors, and to upload the associated Contract Documentation (Bid Book). Contracts may include the following:
6. Project Disbursement Schedule (LP-6B) You will enter the following project milestones:
7. Plans, Specifications, and Associated Documentation (LP-6C) You will upload the following.
TIP: REMEMBER, CONSTRUCTION LOAN PROGRAM LOANS ARE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO REACHING THIS STAGE.
8. Applicable Permit(s) / Approval(s) (LP-7) Affidavit certifying required permits and approvals for building the environmental infrastructure facilities were received from applicable Federal, State and local agencies and attach copies of all the required permits and approvals.
9. Additional Information (LP-9) You will be asked to answer the following questions:
10. Professional Services (LP-11) Provide the name and contact of any professional services firm utilized (bond counsel, legal advisor, financial advisor). Indicate the services performed and compensation (not to exceed amount).
TIP: DEP CANNOT REVIEW THE DOCUMENTS YOU UPLOAD UNTIL YOU HIT SUBMIT.
7 If the professional services for which cost reimbursement will be sought under this chapter have not been procured at the time of loan application, submittal by the local government unit of a letter of commitment to comply with the requirements of the Professional Services Affidavit, and to submit a copy of the executed Professional Services Affidavit to the Department immediately upon execution of the contract for the professional services, will satisfy this requirement.
8 If the project will serve two or more project sponsors, the applicant shall submit the executed service agreements, contracts or other legally binding instruments necessary for the financing, building and operation of the proposed environmental infrastructure facilities. At a minimum, these documents must include the basis upon which costs are allocated, the formula by which costs are allocated, and the manner in which the cost allocation system will be administered.
3131 Princeton Pike, Building 4 Suite 216
Lawrenceville NJ, 08648 T. 609 219 8600